A grand tour of the stunning Yorkshire Coast!
Taking in the chalk cliffs of Flamborough and Bempton and the WW2 emergency landing grounds.
Your experience will cover the following:
- A package of memorabilia
- Commemorative certificate
- Full appraisal and walk round of aircraft
- Pre-flight briefing of capabilities of the aircraft and controls
- A flight over the gorgeous Yorkshire countryside and various manoeuvres in the aircraft which your pilot will thrill you with
- Fly over Derwent Water just like the Dambusters 617 Squadron did in training
- Use of the instruments
- Use of intercom/radio
- Post flight debrief
Flights take place Saturdays and Sundays April – September (inclusive).
You can book your Tiger Moth flight experience with only a £99 deposit. You can then choose to spread the cost between now and The Tiger Moth flight date. To find out more click here to contact us.